Monday, July 23, 2007

Week 8 - Zoho Writer

I created an account with Zoho Writer and wrote a document on Great Books for Kids (see below) . It was very easy, not much different than writing in my blog. Then I thought I'd be really adventurous and try to publish it to my blog. I had to try several times because I was missing a step and finally I put two and two together and Eureka! I managed to get it onto my blog. I was so happy I even clapped my hands! (I get thrilled at the smallest accomplishments.)
I really like Zolo Writer because it's so convenient. You can pick it up on any computer that has the internet and not have to worry about discs and flashdrives. It's also easy to share with friends. Multiple users can work on the same document. Zoho Writer is very user friendly. Even I can use it!

No comments: